As the cold weather approaches and your furnace begins its annual duties, we often think of ways to make our homes more energy efficient. One thing that can make a big impact on energy savings at a reasonable cost is inspecting your insulation and weatherstripping. Over time, weatherstripping can become worn out and damaged which then creates drafts. Insulation can settle over time, thus reducing its R-value and becoming less effective.
- Go to slide, "Happy Holidays"
- Go to slide, "The Midwest’s Largest Lumberyard"
- Go to slide, "Transform the Look and Feel of Your Home"
- Go to slide, "We’ve Got You Covered"
- Go to slide, "Quality Costs Less Here"